The San Gabriel Valley Dental Society (SGVDS) is the first choice for our dentists as a relevant and trusted source. As a member of the tripartite, you have access to all benefits of the ADA, CDA, and SGVDS.
Below are the top benefits of being a member of SGVDS:
- Continuing Education: Mandatory Infection Control & CDPA Course offered every January and six additional CE courses offered throughout the year at our general member-ship meetings.
- Socials: Networking and socializing with peers at our socials held throughout the year.
- Referral Services: SGVDS staff refers incoming calls from the public to Member’s offices for dental services on a rotating basis.
- Community Health Outreach: Do you have a passion for community service? Sign up to help with Give Kids a Smile, volunteer at a health fair or present oral health education to a classroom.
- BLS for Providers: Basic Life Support for Providers renewal classes offered at the Society office.
- Leadership Development: Serve on a committee or as a member of the Board of Directors.
- Website: Here on www.sgvds.org you will find contact information, resources, calendar and registration of events, job opportunities and classified ads.
- Placement Services: Looking to hire staff or an associate? We have resumes on file, and job opportunities here on the website at www.sgvds.org.
- Office Staff at Your Fingertips: You’re just a phone call or email away from having your questions answered by our personal staff at SGVDS as well as a monthly email updates to all members.
Members of the San Gabriel Valley Dental Society also are members of the California Dental Association as well as the American Dental Association. The tripartite system comprises a strong network of member dentists that all work together to promote best practices to serve their patients and the community. CDA and ADA advocate for dentists and their businesses and provide a robust library of information to assist dentists with their personal and professional lives. Through CDA, members have exclusive access to professional liability, disability, worker's comp and other insurance packages through The Dentists Insurance Company.
The San Gabriel Valley Dental Society encompasses member dentists who practice in the following cities:
East Los Angeles
South El Monte