The Foundation of the SGVDS
Formed in 2007, the mission of the Foundation of San Gabriel Valley Dental Society (FSGVDS) is to improve health and well-being of the community, professional, and individual through policy, adovacy, education and action.
It was established so that our members and friends could donate tax deductible gifts to partner with the Foundation's purposes and goals.
The Foundation of San Gabriel Valley Dental Society has funded the following:
- Toothbrushes and mouth mirrors for oral health assessments (approximately 7500 school age children screened each year)
- Scholarships to Allied Dental Health Professional students in programs including dental assisting, dental hygiene and dental lab technicians
- Scholarships for Dental Student Outreach Programs
- Water hydration station and exhibit at the Children’s Museum of Southern California in Pasadena
- Monetary support of CDA Cares